Hello and welcome to the website of the Isarhechte…
…Munich’s only gay-lesbian and friends swim team!
Our team was founded 1997 and has grown consistently ever since. Today we are about 130 members strong. We are always happy to welcome you or anyone who is interested in becoming part of the Isarhechte family.
You have found the right team if you…
- Like and enjoy swimming, regardless of your current level and condition even if you are unsure if you are good,enough / or well built enough to become a member of a swim team
- Know at least one swim stroke
- Have been a competitive Swimmer and want to train regularly but in a more relaxed atmosphere
- Want to have the option to take part in swim competitions, straight or gay, alone or with the team
- Have not yet found a team where you can train with people of your own level and age, and get tips to improve your swimming style and technique
- Just want to improve your overall fitness and ensure you stay in a good shape
Want to be part of a lively team, who is open for all kinds of activities in or outside of the water like training camps, summer party, pride organization, open water swimming etc..and maybe even feel like to sometimes play a part in these activities
- You are a member or the LGBT community, or open to any kind of lifestyles
So if you agree to the last point and at least to one another, then why not pass by to one of our training sessions. All information about training locations and the schedule you find under Training .
You are welcome to mingle in our pike school, for a trial period of up to three trainings before you – of course with overwhelming enthusiasm – fill in your membership application, and become a full member.
More questions? Then there will be more answers, contacting
We are looking forward to seeing you!